PICK ME LOCKSMITH
• No Call-Out Fee
• Fast, Non-Destructive Entry
• Repairs and Replacements
• Domestic and Commercial
The Master Locksmiths Association (MLA) approved locksmith you can trust.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for you, our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers are not completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below, and we will respond promptly to ensure your complete satisfaction. As soon as possible after the completion of the work, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order for us to rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on 01283 296 590; write to us at Pick Me Locksmith Ltd, 12 Granary Wharf Business Park, Wetmore Road, Burton Upon Trent, Staffs DE14 IDU; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond within seven days of receiving your complaint, and where possible, we will provide you with a date for us to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader, we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so, please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 0333 2413209.
1.1 In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” refer to Pick Me Locksmith Ltd and “you” and “your” refer to our customers.
1.2 We are committed to protect the private data we receive and store from you and respect your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
1.3 This policy applies when we receive your data and we are acting as “data controller” and when we process it and we are acting as “data processor”.
1.4 For more information about us and how you can contact us, please see Section 10.
1.5 Credit: This document was created using a template from the Master Locksmiths Association that is made available to members only.
2. Origin of our data
2.1 We only collect information directly from our customers (you) for schedule and financial purposes, before a job (when the customer gets in contact with us), or at the end of a job, when details such as name and address are requested to create an invoice. 3. Processing your data
3.1 In this section we explain how we use your personal data.
3.2 Your data will be use as correspondence data Pick Me Locksmith Ltd may contact you by e-mailing or calling to give you updates on the service required or to send you a written quote). The legal basis of processing the correspondence data is the legitimate interest to perform a service, requested by you from us.
3.3 Your data will be used as transaction data and it may be used for financial records such as VAT invoices and it will be kept for 6 years. The legal basis of this processing are the “legal obligations” to which Pick Me Locksmith Ltd is subject.
4. Sharing your details
4.1 Pick Me Locksmith Ltd does not share your private data with any other third party.
5. Storing your data
5.1 This section explains how we store your private data and for how long.
5.2 Your private data may be printed and secured in our filing cabinets. The cabinets are placed in the branch locations and are covered by an alarm system. We store our correspondence/schedule data for one year for the legitimate purpose of keeping a record of the job our company attends.
5.3 Your private data may be stored electronically on our servers that are based in the UK. Our computers are protected by password and anti-virus program, and they can only be accessed by our staff members.
6. Deleting your data
6.1 This section explains how we delete/destroy your data once is no longer needed. For more details about the length of time we store your data please see Section 3 (3.3) and 5 (5.2).
6.2 Once your private data is no longer relevant/needed Pick Me Locksmith Ltd will permanently delete the electronic files.
6.3 Once your private data is no longer relevant/needed Pick Me Locksmith Ltd will hire a secure document shredding company, that complies to the GDPR, to destroy the documents.
7. Data breaches
7.1 Pick Me Locksmith Ltd has standard procedures to protect your details against data breaches such as passwords for electronic files, that are periodically changed every 3 months, alarms and secure filing cabinets for physical documents. For more details on how we securely store your documents please see section 5.
7.2 We back-up your data by creating an electronic copy of each document that is securely stored on our server based in the UK, that is protected by password and anti-virus program.
7.3 Pick Me Locksmith Ltd understands the legal requirement to report a data breach to ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) in maximum 72h hours from the event. We also commit to inform every person that has been affected by the data breach.
8.1 We may update this policy in order to improve our data management.
8.2 We will notify you of any significant changes to this policy.
9. Your rights (GDPR rights of the natural person)
9.1 This section explains the rights, you have, as a data subject, in relation to your personal information.
9.2 To be informed about how, why and on what basis that information is processed.
9.3 To obtain confirmation that your information is being processed and to obtain access to it and certain other information, by making a subject access request— your request will be answered in maximum 7 days.
9.4 To have data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
9.5 To have data erased if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed, or if there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing (the right to be forgotten).
9.6 To restrict the processing of personal information where the accuracy of the information is contested, or the processing is unlawful (but you do not want the data to be erased), or where the employer no longer needs the personal information, but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
9.7 To restrict the processing of personal information temporarily where you do not think it is accurate (and the employer is verifying whether it is accurate), or where you have objected to the processing (and the employer is considering whether the organisation’s legitimate grounds override your interests).
9.8 If you wish to exercise any of the rights in paragraphs, please contact the data protection officer on email@example.com
10. Pick Me Locksmith Ltd details
10.1 We are registered in the UK under registration number 09465848 and our registered office is at
12 Granary Wharf Business Park
Burton Upon Trent
10.2 You can contact us:
a) by post to the address of our registered office
b) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) by telephone 07593865321
MARK SANTI • MASTER LOCKSMITH
Pick Me Locksmith Ltd Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation (Services) by Pick Me Locksmith Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 09465848 whose registered office is at 12 Granary Wharf Business Park, Wetmore Road, Burton Upon Trent, Staffs DE14 IDU (we or us) to the person buying the services (you)
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and conditions when you accept our quotation on or from the date of any performance of the services (whichever happens earlier) and these terms and conditions and our quotation (the contract) are the entire agreement between us
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday. Additional charges apply to Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
- The headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the services which will comply with the quotation, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
- All of these terms and conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as services unless we specify otherwise
- All goods will be the property of Pick Me Locksmith Limited. Until the full payment has been received.
- You must obtain any permissions, consents, licences or otherwise that we need and must give us access to and all relevant information, materials, properties and any other matters which we need to provide the services
- If you do not comply with clause 10, we can terminate the services
- We are not liable for any delay or failure to provide the services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this section (your obligations)
Fees and Deposit
- The fees for the services are set out in the quotation and are on a time and materials basis.
- In addition to the fees, we can recover from you a) reasonable incidental expenses including, but not limited to, travelling expenses, hotel costs, subsistence and any associated expenses, b) the cost of the services provided by third parties as required by us for the performance of the services, and c) the cost of any materials required for the provision of the services.
- You must pay us for any additional services provided by us that are not specified in the quotation in accordance with our then current, applicable hourly rate in effect at the time of performance or such other rate as may be agreed between us. The provisions of clause 14 also apply to these additional services.
- The fees are exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
- You must pay a deposit (“deposit”) as detailed in the quotation within 1 day of acceptance
- If you do not pay the deposit to us according to the clause above, we can either withhold provision of the services until the deposit is received or can terminate under the clause below (“termination”)
- The deposit is non-refundable unless we fail to provide the service and are at fault for such failure (where the failure is not our fault. no refund will be made.)
Cancellation and amendment
- We can cancel or amend a quotation if it has not been accepted by you, or if the services have not started, within a period of 10 days from the date of the quotation (or if the quotation has been withdrawn)
- Either we or you can cancel an order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation
- If you want to amend any details of the services, you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes and additional costs will be included in the fees and invoiced to you.
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (Circumstances beyond a party’s control), we have to make any change in the services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to a minimum.
- We will invoice you for any payment of the fees either:
- when we have completed the services; or
- on the invoice dates set out in the quotation.
- You must pay the fees due within 30 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us. Time for payment shall be of the essence of the contract. Without limiting any other right or remedy we have for statutory interest, if you do not pay within the period set out above, interest will be charged on all sums overdue at the rate of 2% above Bank Of England lending rate for the time being in force calculable from day to day to run both before and after any judgement.
- All payments due under these terms and conditions must be made in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the services and cancel any future services which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with you.
- Receipts for payment will be issued by us only at your request.
- All payments must be made in British pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- We can terminate the provision of the services immediately if you:
- Commit a material breach of your obligations under these terms and conditions; or
- Fail to pay any amount due under the contract on the due date for payment; or
- Are or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become, the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtor: or
- Enter into a voluntary arrangement under part 1 of the insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with its creditors; or
- Convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part of them, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator in respect of you, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of schedule B1 of the insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
- We reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsist in any goods supplied in connection with the provision of the services. We reserve the right to take appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
Liability and indemnity
- Our liability under these terms and conditions, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort or misrepresentation or otherwise, shall be limited as set out in this clause
- The total amount of our liability is limited to the total amount of fees payable by you under the contract
- We are not liable (whether cause by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with our provision of the services or the performance of any of our other obligations under these terms and conditions or the quotation for:
- Any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expense or:
- Any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; or
- Any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; or
- Any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or your breach in relation to your obligations; or
- Any losses arising directly or indirectly from the choice of services and how they will meet your requirements or your use of the services or any goods supplied in connection with the services.
- You must indemnify us against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by us arising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by you or your agents or employees.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury by our negligence, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability
Circumstances beyond a party’s control
- Neither of us is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, government action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question. If the delay continues for a period of 90 days, either of us may terminate or cancel the services to be carried out under these Terms and Conditions.
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of the party giving notice (or duly authorised officer of that party).
- Notices shall be deemed to have been duly given:
- When delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient,
- When sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated
- On the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
- On the tenth business day following mailing if mailed by air mail
- All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
- No delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy, nor stop further exercise of any other right, or remedy
- If one or more of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that/those provisions will be deemed severed from the remaining valid terms and conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
ENSURING YOU’RE SAFE AND SECURE
We work hard to gain entry in a non-destructive way, saving you time and money, and minimising your stress!
We will get you in quickly and efficiently.
ENSURING YOU’RE SAFE AND SECURE
We work hard to gain entry in a non-destructive way,
saving you time and money, and minimising your stress!
We’ll get you in quickly and efficiently.